Monday, September 14, 2009

THE JAPANESE INVASION BANKNOTES IN MALAYA ( 1941 - 1945)

Hi Friends,

Hopefully by end of this week, I could be able to upload my knowledge of the JIM used during the WW2.

I will be detailing what were the prefixes used, the forgeries, the counterfeits, the " VJ" ( this is the most interesting because of so many counterfeits and forgeries at the market now), the rare ones, and of course the story of JIM.

Then, hopefully again by later date, I could be able to upload the story of the Japanese Invasion into China, starting with the Manchukou till the last days of the war.

In the course of these uploading, I hope that, if you have more info on these notes, please update me by emailing me at john@rudyproject.com.my

So, please drop by to my blog if you are a serious JIM collectors.

John W. Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment